NOW AVAILABLE: 2017 Market Year in Review & Outlook Report 2018
January 30, 2018 -- TREB is proud to announce the release of our third annual Market Year in Review & Outlook Report – viewable in a handy flip version or downloadable PDF.
This year's report, subtitled Steering the Way to Housing & Transportation Diversity in the Greater Golden Horseshoe, explores some of the most important issues affecting our industry today.
A must-read for Members looking to gain new insight on the GTA housing market, as well as the policies and economic issues that impact the wider GGH, this in-depth report is informed by hard-dataand groundbreaking research from TREB and our partners, and will engage you from cover to cover.
Some of the exciting content and topics you can read about in this year' s report include:
- Market Year in Review: The Market in 2017
- A look at how the market unfolded in 2017, featuring a review of TREB MLS® System statistics and TREB-commissioned Ipsos surveys of homeowners
- Market Outlook: Looking Ahead to 2018
- Features a forecast of the year to come, in terms of sales, listings and home prices. This outlook will also include results of a TREB-commissioned Ipsos survey of intending home buyers and sellers
A look at the economic impact (spin-off spending, job creation, taxes paid) of resale and new home sales in the GTA
- Submissions from government policymakers on their approach to better transit and transportation policy, new research from the C.D. Howe Institute on addressing the issue of mobility and traffic congestion, and an exciting take from the Toronto Region Board of Trade on the smooth movement of people and goods
- Research from the Canadian Centre for Economic Analysis on the missing middleand creating diverse housing stock in the Greater Golden Horseshoe
- A glimpse at the New Home and Commercial market segments
Click Here Moblie Version single colmun version
Post Your Comment: